Here’s what you need to make my favorite smoothie!
- 5 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup frozen berries (your choice, recommended: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of kale
- 2 tablespoons of honey, (optional)
- Put your ice, berries, and banana in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Next add in the kale and yogurt. After blended add your milk slowly while the machine is running. Give it a final blend.
- Add in your honey slowly as well or to taste. Then, enjoy!