Here’s what you’ll need to make super satisfying butter slime without any clay or borax!!!
- 3 tablespoons white PVA glue
- 5 tablespoons shaving foam
- 4 pinches of baking soda
- 3 teaspoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Food coloring (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baby oil
Here’s how you make it!
- First, in a bowl mix glue and 3 tablespoons of shaving foam until combined. Next, mix in the baking soda and water.
- Then, add in the cornstarch. Add the food coloring until desired color. Now add in the contact lens solution 1 teaspoon at a time to prevent the slime from getting too hard. Once you have added the contact lens solution, add in 2 final tablespoons of shaving foam. Mix until the slime starts coming off the bowl and doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Then add the baby oil to make the slime softer and more stretchy. And you’re done! Enjoy!
Picture from the youtube channel Cute Life Hacks